A Class Effort: Leadership is the twenty-first book of Candy Series. It was realeased on November 2015.
Class 5A is all abuzz over the upcoming Sacred Hearts Primary School bazaar! Concerned that the laid-back class monitor, Norman, is not taking their class booth preparations seriously enough, Emilia volunteers to assist him with managing the project. However, her strict perfectionism starts to threaten the teamwork of the class! Can Emilia and Norman resolve their different attitudes and cooperate to lead Class 5A to success?
- Mrs. Ouyang (cameo)
- Headmaster (debut)
- Mrs. Lawson
- Noel (cameo)
- Carmen (cameo)
- Norman (debut)
- Harry (debut)
- Anthony (cameo)
- Andrew (cameo)
- Charles (cameo)
- Richard (cameo)
- Dennis (cameo)
- Julian (cameo)
- Irwin (cameo)
- Sean (cameo)
- Jane (cameo)
Bazaar Buzz! Edit
The Monitor Mystery Edit
Concerns and Objections Edit
Building the Team Edit
Obstacles Ahead Edit
Things Fall Apart Edit
The Monitor Takes Charge Edit
True Leadership Edit
- This book reveals that Sacred Hearts Primary School is approximately 25 years old.
- Norman's brother made an early bird cameo; he was in one of the classes when the Headmaster of Sacred Hearts School revealed the upcoming school bazaar.
- When the Headmaster talked about the school's upcoming bazaar, three boys from an unknown class (next to class 5A) resemble three characters from a popular Japanese anime 'Doraemon'. Respectively:
- The first is similar to Nobita Nobi, the main protagonist of Doraemon.
- The second is similar to Suneo Honekawa, one of the main characters in Doraemon.
- The third is similar to Takeshi Gouda, one of the main characters in Doraemon.
- When two boys were running outside class 5B searching for Charles, two boys were seen passing by the classrooms. They resemble two characters from another one of Kaoru's and Candy Factory's works: 'Prince Series'. Respectively:
- The one with circular glasses and hazel hair is Alexis.
- The one with maroon hair is Felix.
- ↑ A Class Effort: Leadership Chapter 1: Bazaar Buzz! chapter cover
- ↑ A Class Effort: Leadership, page 152
- ↑ A Class Effort: Leadership, page 17
- ↑ A Class Effort: Leadership, page 16
- ↑ A Class Effort: Leadership, page 19
- ↑ A Class Effort: Leadership, page 112