|Hair Color||Light brown|
|Eye Color||Hazel brown|
|• Professional Status•|
|Affiliation|| Sweet Bakery|
|• Personal Status•|
|Relative(s)|| Unnamed parents|
Aimone (older brother)
|Love Interest(s)||Miyuki (engaged)|
|Allies||Joni, Mia, Emilia, Miyuki|
|Like(s)||Cooking, baking, going to markets, Miyuki, watching movies, inventing new desserts, his brother's and Miyuki's homemade cooking|
|Dislike(s)||Giving up, seafood|
|Comics||Healthy Pretty Girls: Diet|
Antone is a supporting character of Candy Series whom made his debut in Healthy Pretty Girls: Diet. He is an Italian chef whom migrated to Malaysia and opened a restaurant of his named "Candy Bakery".
Early Life Edit
Along with his brother, Aimone, Antone is born in a wealthy and influential family in Italy.
Antone is an Italian man around average height with hazel brown hair and light brown eyes. In Healthy Pretty Girls: Diet, his hair was slicked back and he wore a red scarf around his neck. In Kitchen Capers: Cooking, his hair was not slicked back but in the form of how his hair originally looked like. He did not wear the red scarf in this volume.
In the second volume (as stated above), Antone had a few facial hairs, however in the 19th Volume, Kitchen Capers, his facial hairs were gone.
Aimone is Antone's older brother which him addresses as "Fratellone". The two had a strained relationship with each other.
Love Interests Edit
Antone is currently engaged to Miyuki.
Other Media Edit
Candy Careers Card Game 1.0 Edit
Antone, along with many other characters, are depicted and designed in several cards as performing different types of occupations. He is depicted as:
Antone along with all the other characters of Candy Series are featured in the Candy Cuties Series. Antone appears in:
- Candy Cuties Vol.7
- Candy Cuties Vol.9
- Antone has a seafood allergy which is the main reason why his family is against him being a chef.
- In the official Candy Series character stats, several information of Antone is revealed:
- Antone's blood type is A.
- Antone's favorite things are cooking, baking and going to markets.
- According to the official 2018 Candy Series Fanbook:
- Antone's birthday is on May 3, hence making him a Taurus.
- Antone's hobbies are watching movies and inventing new desserts.
- Positive traits of Antone include his gentleness, consideration, maturity and contempt for backing off.
- A negative trait of Antone is his tendency to get shy easily.
- Antone's favorite food is Miyuki and his brother's homemade cooking while his least favorite food is seafood.
- Antone's most proficient subjects are foreign languages and fine arts while his least proficient subject is Chinese.
- Antone's personal stats are:
- ↑ Antone's blood type in Fanbook's Character Stats, see Trivia
- ↑ Antone's birthdate in Fanbook's Character Stats, see Trivia
- ↑ Antone's likes in Character Information, see Trivia
- ↑ Antone's hobbies in Fanbook's Character Stats, see Trivia
- ↑ Antone's favorite food in Fanbook's Character Stats, see Trivia
- ↑ Antone's least favorite food in Fanbook's Character Stats, see Trivia