Train your memory while having fun!!! Candy Careers is a card game for 4 or more players and you can play together with family and friends. This starter set contains 40 picture cards, grouped into 10 career field sets of 4 careers each. Each card features a picture of a different career. For example: the Doctor career card is in the Medical career field set.
How to Play
- Shuffle the cards and deal them all out face down to all players equally.
- Play begins from the first player (Player A) on the dealer's left.
- Player A starts by asking any other player for a career card. The card she asks for must belong to a career field that she had in her hand.
- If the other player had the requested card, it must be given to Player A. Player A may continue to ask for cards from other players.
- If Player A asks another player for a cards which the other player does not have, the turn passes to the other player. Play will proceed in this way.
- When a player collects a full set of 4 career field cards she must place the set of cards face down in front of her.
Some cards were shown before the game set made its initial release as form of templates.
- The game made its release on July 2014.
- There is a sequel to this game, Candy Careers 2.0.