In addition to those policies, there are policies and guidelines that have been developed on the Candy Meow Series Wikia to further our goal of creating an informative Candy Series database.
Policies apply to all editors. The Candy Meow Series Wikia strives to create a welcoming and fun environment for those who are civil to and assume good faith in others, seek consensus in discussions, and work towards the goal of creating an increasingly comprehensive database about everything in Candy Series.
Policies need to be approached with common sense; adhere to the spirit rather than the letter of the rules, and be prepared to ignore the rules on the rare occasions when they conflict with the goal of improving the wiki.
General Rules Edit
- Rule 1: No advertising of adult websites, items for sale, and one's personal content/website/social media (However, one can do so on his/her own profile page.)
- Rule 2: No spamming, no posting of repetitive/ duplicated blog posts or articles or comments.
- Rule 3: No use of vulgarities and racial slurs.
- Rule 4: Do NOT discuss anything related to religion, LGBTQ+ (Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender), feminism, politics, terrorism, sexual orientation, racism, or any topics which some people find sensitive or offensive.
- Rule 5: Do not upload any content (videos, images etc.) which contains gore, nudity, violence or pornography. Infriging of copyright material is also strictly prohibited.
- Rule 6: Strictly no vandalism of articles or another user's profile page
- Rule 7: If you do not agree with another user's opinion, or you find an action/comment done by a user as offensive, DO NOT argue back, report to an admin immediately either via their message wall ir DM them through Discord. Admins shall decide whether their actions are against the policies.
- Rule 8: No sockpuppetry or additional accounts which are used for mischeif.
- Rule 9: Do not create a discussion or blog post which got little to no relations to Candy Series. Mentioning them is alright, but creating them as the sole purpose of the discussion/blog post is not allowed.