Kitchen Capers: Cooking is the nineteenth book of the Candy Series series. It was released in September 2015.
Joni aspires to become a chef and make food that everyone will enjoy. But because of her inexperience and ignorance in cooking, her cooking is inedible! Is her ambition strong enough to keep her moving forward to achieve her dreams?
- Aimone (debut)
- Mikael (flashback)
- Steve (flashback)
- Sofia (cameo)
Brotherly Bother Edit
Food Fright Edit
Class Reunion Edit
A Suspicious Stranger Edit
An Impossible Dream? Edit
Aimone and Antone Edit
Cooking Challenge Edit
The Cost of Victory Edit
- Chef Antone whom appeared in Healthy Pretty Girls: Diet is the owner of Candy Bakery!
- Joni's parents went on a vacation after eating Joni's first and worst cooking.
- Sean, Julian's friend and Irwin, Julian's childhood friend were also characters of the story but not the main.
- Julian was seen playing a Naruto game.
- The first chapter of the book, Brotherly Bother, has the same title as the twenty-fifth book, Brotherly Bother: Responsibility.