"Even though my son is stubborn and rude, I believe that at heart, he is kind. He wouldn’t carelessly play around with living creatures. So...would you believe that his outburst...was because he couldn’t find the words to defend himself when he was falsely accused?"
|• Professional Status•|
|• Personal Status•|
|Relative(s)|| Norman's Grandparents (parents)|
Mrs. Zhang (wife)
Nathan, Newton and Nelson (sons)
|Love Interest(s)||Mrs. Zhang (married)|
|Enemies||Julian (situational enemy; formerly)|
|Like(s)||His family, his job as a journalist, doting on Norman, working, curry rice, hamburgers|
|Dislike(s)||Noel's disobedience, green onions, onions|
|Comics||Brotherly Bother: Responsibility|
Ned is a minor character and the father of Norman and his siblings. He made his debut in Brotherly Bother: Responsibility and his reappearance in Trainee Trouble: Perseverance as Julian's boss when he was an intern journalist.
Early Life Edit
Ned's early life is currently unknown.
Brotherly Bother: Responsibility Edit
Trainee Trouble: Perseverance Edit
Ned is an adult around average height who bears a striking resemblance to his children except for Nancy. He has scruffy black hair and narrow black eyes. For his attire as a journalist, he wore a red jacket over a white shirt with a green tie and blue jeans. He also had a stubble on his chin.
During the parent-teacher conference with Mrs. Lawson, he wore a formal attire; a black suit over a white shirt with a black tie. He also wore black pants and black shoes and he had shaved his facial hairs.
In his final appearance in Brotherly Bother: Responsibility, he wore a blue shirt with a matching blue tie.
In his reappearance in Trainee Trouble: Perseverance, Ned had let his stubble grow out again and he was constantly seen wearing business attire.
Ned was once a neglectful father who left the responsibility of taking care of the household chores to his oldest son, Norman. However, he was shown to be caring for his children's well being, as shown when he scolded Noel and attempted to drag him to school to apologise to the discipline mistress for speaking vulgar language to her. Nevertheless, he is a loving father who loves his children deeply, especially Norman, as he always helped to take care of the household chores and his siblings.
Ned was also noted to have a fiery temper, as shown when he declared divorce towards his wife when they were arguing about who passed down this trait to Noel.
Nathan, Newton and Nelson Edit
Love Interests Edit
Mrs. Zhang Edit
See Ned and Mrs. Zhang.
- According to the official 2018 Candy Series Fanbook:
- Ned's blood type is AB.
- Ned's birthday is on August 13, hence making him a Leo.
- Ned's interests are doting on Norman and working.
- Positive traits of Ned include his responsibility towards work, dependability, intelligence and capability.
- Negative traits of Ned include his occasional stinginess and childishness.
- Ned's favorite food are curry rice and hamburgers while his least favorite food are green onions and onions.
- Ned's most proficient subjects are language studies, geography, history and humanities while his least proficient subject is fine arts.
- Ned's personal stats are:
- ↑ Ned's blood type in Fanbook's Character Stats, see Trivia
- ↑ Ned's birthdate in Fanbook's Character Stats, see Trivia
- ↑ Ned's hobbies in Fanbook's Character Stats, see Trivia
- ↑ Ned's favorite food in Fanbook's Character Stats, see Trivia
- ↑ Ned's least favorite food in Fanbook's Character Stats, see Trivia
|Male Characters||Bobby ● James ● Peter ● Marcus ● Alan ● Andrew ● Dennis ● Hamlet ● Mr. Cheng ● Sean ● Mr. Ouyang ● Edward ● Joshua ● Mr. Liu ● Mr. Mako ● Mr. Forest ● Aimone ● Dave ● Jacob ● Noel ● Nathan, Newton and Nelson ● Ned ● Mr. Chan ● Mr. Christopher Robinson ● Garry ● Asuka ● Mr. Silas ● Hansel ● Derek ● Derek's Wingmen ● Marcus ● C-Daigon ● Headmaster ● Elite Minds Academy Headmaster ● Mr. Shun ● Master Fang ● Mr. Song ● Zach ● Kundera|
|Female Characters||Lily ● Iris ● Mrs. Ouyang ● Jade ● Mrs. Zhang (Norman's mother) ● Mrs. Wang ● Zara ● Qistina ● Sera ● Nora ● Susie ● Pauline ● Mrs. Zhang (Mia's mother) ● Nina ● Nancy ● Mrs. Kwek ● Vani ● Robin ● Rose ● Mrs. Chen ● Mrs. Liu ● Ayako ● Miss Lee ● Carly ● Cecilia ● Amira|
|Character Groups||Mia's Siblings ● Norman's Grandparents ● Rich Twins ● Sofia's Bullies ● Triplet Bullies ● Guys Generation|
|Non-humans||Hamlet ● Bunbun ● Bonnie|