Style With Substance: Savvy is the fifth book in the Candy Series series. It was released on July 2014.
Mia's attempts to be less introverted are warmly encouraged by her classmates. A fashion design college student is impressed by Mia’s natural flair for fashion, and invites her to be her design assistant for a fashion show. However, the jealous Sofia joins forces with her snobbish cousin to compete against Mia! Whose fashion sense will prevail?
- Mrs. Kwek (debut)
- Lily (debut)
- Mr. Christopher Robinson (cameo)
- Guys Generation (debut)
- Iris (debut)
- Andrew (cameo)
The Two Princesses Edit
The Ego Trap Edit
Mia's Magical Mending Edit
The Model Hunt Is On! Edit
The Model Hunt Continues! Edit
Showdown With Sofia! Edit
A Surprise for Joni Edit
Runaway Success Edit
- The boy band that performed in the public concert, Guys' Generation, is an adaptation of the South Korean Girl Band, Girls' Generation.
- Compare to the events in book 15, the attention that Sofia got from the public when wearing vogue and rather outrageous clothing with Lily were positive. While in book 15, the attention when Sofia got when she wore clothing that were vogue and outrageous were somewhat negative.
- When Lily and Sofia came across a concert held by Guys' Generation and reacted to the boy band, Sofia's necklance could be seen missing.
- There are some errors spotted with Mia's flower hair clip.
- From when Mia shopped with Emilia and Joni to the happening of the incident of one of the boy band's member, Mia's hair clip on the right side of her hair were sometimes shown missing.
- During the aftermath of the incident, the color of Mia's hair clip was changed from pink to blue.
- When Joni discussed with Emilia and Mia about their success in finding their first male model (Anthony), Charles, who was hiding behind a wall had his black gloves missing.
- When Lily used her phone to snap a couple of displayed clothings from a store, the bracelet that she wore on her right hand was missing.