Even though it is not my most favourite Charmia book, I still think this is a great development for their friendship, and also Charles' character development. (He is like, the most well-developed character in CS, and in my opinion, better than Candy JEM's ones)
This also shows the hard work Charles had put into his studies and turning over a new leaf. And Charles' rivals, Emilia, Joni, Richard and even Anthony put aside their rivalries with him and help him with his academic studies. Which is a scenario that would RARELY HAPPEN for rivals in reality. :P
In my opinion, this is the least interesting Charmia book I've read. Here's my rank of all Charmia books:
- Tiny Terrors, book 20
- Seasons of Blossoms, book 12
- Eveybody's favourite friend, book 3
- this book is here, least interesting...
Things I don't like about this book:
- I really dislike the three bullies introduced in this, they are as annoying as hell.
- I know that Mia is a likeable character in both CS universe and among the fans. But seriously, ALMOST every male character in CS liked her (except for Joshua). I mean like, the 3 bullies were awestruck by her fine appearance, the bulls**t level is high in this one.
- This book make Mia look like the Mary Sue of getting liked (by males). Or basically the Mary Sue of everything good.
What I had stated r just my opinions, so please don't roast me. What do you guys think about Book 28? Leave your review in the comments section below.